[ WARNING: Extremely corny joke ahead ] What kind of cheese is never yours? . . . Nacho Cheese. And that, my friends, was a horrible segue into this week’s blog which features a delicious nacho recipe, perfect for your MultiChef, high speed oven. Why start with a joke? Because nachos are fun, and so are bad jokes, and now you have some new ammunition the next time your seven-year-old nephew wants to throw some knock-knock jokes your way. So in honor of everyone’s favorite shareable appetizer, let’s dive right in to this delicious nacho recipes featuring two of our rebate partners, Brakebush Chicken and Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.
This tasty nacho recipe was adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod’s Buffalo Chicken Nacho recipe, which can be found here if you’re looking to make it in a regular oven. But since we like things done FAST, we’re making these nachos today in our MultiChef, high speed oven. As you know, the MultiChef cuts cook times down by up to 75%, perfect for your evening rush when you’ve got hungry guests!
2 cups Brakebush Pulled & Shredded Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
1/4 cup Butter, Melted
1/2 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce
9 oz. Tortilla Chips
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
3 tablespoons Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
2 Celery Stalks, diced
1/4 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Preheat MultiChef High Speed Oven to 460 degrees F.
- Place the shredded Brakebush chicken in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce.
- Pour the mixture over the shredded chicken and stir until chicken is well coated. Set aside.
- Place the chips evenly on a MultiChef sheet pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean up!)
- Sprinkle shredded Monterey Jack cheese over the chips.
- Place the pan in MultiChef on the middle rack and bake for 2 minutes with fan on HIGH and browning OFF.
- Remove pan and top nachos with buffalo chicken
- Place pan back into MultiChef on the middle rack and bake for 1 more minute with fan on HIGH and browning ON.
- Remove the pan from the oven and drizzle nachos with the blue cheese dressing.
- Top with diced celery and crumbled blue cheese. Serve immediately.
There you have it, in three minutes you’ve got a delicious appetizer your guests are guaranteed to love. We like this recipe for game days, as it’s the perfect snack to share with friends, or around patriotic holidays as you can easily opt for blue corn tortilla chips to make it a Red, White and Blue Nacho experience! Want some more MultiChef Recipes? Check out our MultiChef recipe book here, or browse through our other MultiChef recipes from the blog!